BEOM is growing and we’re looking for a full-time Graphic Designer Designer to join us.
We are looking for a talented designer with a keen interest in brand and digital design. You’ll be involved with the creation of visual identities as well as designing cutting-edge brand experiences across a range of touchpoints.
Because you’ll be working with a variety of global brands, across a diverse range of platforms, products and services – every project will bring new and interesting challenges. In addition to brand identity and design for print you’ll have the opportunity to design websites, apps, as well as digital experiences in physical spaces. This role will provide the perfect environment to develop both your creative and digital design skills.
A bit about us
BEOM is a multidisciplinary design studio based in Baltic 39, Newcastle-upon-Tyne. Synergising design and technical expertise we work with brands around the world designing cutting-edge user experiences and visual identities. Being a small and specialist studio gives us the agility to partner and work with larger development teams on projects for blue chip clients and household brands around the world.
- Research, design and develop new concepts for a wide variety of channels, this could be a visual identity, social media assets, visuals for creative experiences, interface design etc.
- Follow creative direction to help deliver beautiful executions of design for print and digital
- Image creation and adapting to a variety of different styles
- Communicate directly with our clients and articulate design concepts and decisions
- Produce design that reflects distinctive and considered brand personality
- Prepare final artwork files for both print and digital usage
- Keep up to date with best practices and design trends
Your skills and experience
- Degree level education in design or equivalent
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your skill-set
- Strong lateral thinking and design craft
- Proficient in industry standard design tools
- Good presentations skills with the ability to articulate the vision to clients
- Highly motivated and willing to learn
- Excellent organisation skills to keep up with the fast-paced nature of our projects
- Good understanding of core UI/UX design principles
What you will get
- £19,000 – £25,000 p/a dependant on experience
- Flexible working hours and travel opportunities
- Creative working environment in the heart of Newcastle
- 34 days annual leave
- Mentoring and training
- Gym membership
To apply, please forward your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org